All personal data provided by you will be held by Green Hippo Print Ltd. Our head office address is: Unit 36 Chapman Way, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3EF.
- Before or at the point of collecting personal data we will identify the purpose for which information is being collected.
- We will only collect personal data that we require to provide services, and nothing additional. We do not collect any Special Categories of personal data about you. If your personal data requires updating please contact us.
- We will only retain personal data for as long as required, including retention for legal, accounting or reporting reasons.
- We will collect personal data by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We do not share personal data with other organisations or individuals without your prior consent.
- We will protect personal data by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (us giving you the best possible product, service, experience & security) and your interests and fundamental rights don't override those interests
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
In order to enable us to provide you with a personalised experience the Site uses "cookie" information collection technology. Cookies are small pieces of information that are issued to your computer when you enter a website. Cookies are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive, and they can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as identifying your computer's previous visits to a website and to ascertain the most popular features.
To find out more about cookies, including how to control and disable them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.